Photography for those madly in love

WE TAKE TIMELESS, AUTHENTIC, SOPHISTICATED PHOTOGRAPHS YOU'LL CHERISH FOREVER.

We know your wedding day dream is one of a kind and unique, just like you. The best day of your life happens to be our specialty. We make sure our couples choose the best services based on event, location, and style. We're delighted to make this your second easiest "yes".

INVESTMENT

4300.00 USD

4700.00 USD

6200.00 USD

Package 1

Package 2

Package 3

  • 9 hours of coverage.
  • Two wedding photographers to cover your day.
  • Complementary engagement or boudoir session.
  • A pre-wedding consultation and planning session. (In person or via Google Meet).
  • Your wedding images are professionally edited to the highest standard.
  • An online password protected gallery for sharing your photography with friends & family.
  • One year cloud backup.
  • Print and social media release.
  • sneak peek within 5 days.
  • 8 hours of coverage.
  • One wedding photographer to cover your day.
  • Complementary engagement or boudoir session.
  • A pre-wedding consultation and planning session. (In person or via Google Meet).
  • Your wedding images are professionally edited to the highest standard.
  • An online password protected gallery for sharing your photography with friends & family.
  • 6 months cloud backup.
  • Print and social media release.

Perfect if you want me there from the very beginning to the very end, have lots planned on the day and don’t really want to worry about timings.

  • All day coverage (Max of 12 hours).
  • Two wedding photographers to cover your day.
  • Complementary engagement or boudoir session.
  • 10×10 Heirloom wedding album leather/linen.
  • A pre-wedding consultation and planning session. (In person or via Google Meet).
  • Your wedding images are professionally edited to the highest standard.
  • An online password protected gallery for sharing your photography with friends & family.
  • One year cloud backup.
  • sneak peek within 5 days.
  • $200 OFF your anniversary photos.
  • Print and social media release.
  • My travel anywhere in Michigan is included
  • inquire

    ADD ONS

    I.

    II.

    III.

    $1900

    $500

    $550

    10X10 Heirloom wedding album leather/linen

    Extra hour

    Second Shooter

    Faq

    02.

    01.

    Do you take LGBTQ WEDDINGS?

    How do payment schedules work?

    Of course!

    In fact, I don’t care if you’re gay or religious. I don’t care how you look. I don’t care what your political view is. If you love and trust what I do, I promise you we’ll be a good match.

    I require 30% retainer to secure your spot on my calendar, and the remaining 70% is due 3 weeks in advance for the wedding. You can split these payments (up to 3 payments) if you’d like. I’m happy to work with your schedule!

    03.

    04.

    How long does it take for us to receive our photos?

    How far in advance do you typically book out?

    Most bookings are reserved 9 months to one year in advance. I’ve also booked weddings weeks in advance. If the date is open, and we’re a good fit, we'll make it happen!

    Our turnaround time is 4-6 weeks, but we tend to post sneak peaks on our Instagram or Facebook page. We’ll let you know when they’re good and ready.

    06.

    05.

    What kind of equipment do you use? Do you have insurance?

    How many images are delivered with a wedding?

    I use professional Canon gear and always bring backups! I do have liability insurance and can provide a certificate for your venue upon request.

    In most cases, clients receive 400 – 600 fully edited images often determined by the amount of wedding day coverage.

    luxurious-wedding-photographer-detroit

    Not only are her photos incredibly beautiful, but the experience of working with her is a true joy

    She made us feel comfortable and at ease both at our engagement session and our wedding. She delivers high quality with exceptional professionalism, all with a friendly smile.

    ANNE C.

    SCHEDULE A VIDEO CALL